Welcome to Eth(Embedded)’s Raspbian based Ethereum Installer.
- – Raspberry Pi agnostic – Wether you have a Pi 1B, 1B+, or Pi 2 it is the exact same process
- – Utilizes Raspbian(Debian based) OS for those of you who prefer that flavour:)
- – Unattended install of the OS
- – Consumes entire SD by default so no need to resize after install.
- – Utilize default settings OR customize by editing installer-config.txt file prior to install (root password, IP settings, hostname, etc.)
- – Utilizes dphys-swapfile so end user does not have to set up swap.
- – Choose your flavor of Ethereum by which script you run – eth/cpp-ethereum OR geth/go-ethereum